Re: rangefinder digital camera

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 02/13/04-08:31:35 AM Z

From: "Baird, Darryl" <dbaird@umflint.edu>
Subject: RE: rangefinder digital camera
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:03:51 -0500

> does the text make any mention of the focal length conversion factors
> for this digital camera?

No, it doesn't say anything about the image sensor size or conversion
of angle of view.

I have tried Cosina-Voigtlander Heliar 15mm on Bessa L, and the result
was pretty good. It makes funky party pictures but it's a pain in the
azz to print those things, and these days people don't want hard
prints for party pics any more. Though I don't think I have money to
buy it, I think it's very nice to have these cameras on market!

(I prefer rangefinder cameras and TLRs in general, more than SLRs)

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Reality has always had too many heads." (Bob Dylan, Cold Irons Bound, 1997)