Burkholder Workshop during Fotofest Houston in March

From: FDanB@aol.com
Date: 02/15/04-12:25:05 PM Z

Dan's out-of-town and asked me to drop the list a note. He has scheduled
a "One-Day Digital Blitz" in Houston on Sunday, March 21 at The Warwick
Hotel.

In addition to covering the latest digital negative techniques, he'll be
presenting new digital tricks and tips from Photoshop CS. As many of you
know, Dan likes to concentrate on the stuff you REALLY use. Here's the
link for more info or you can contact me off-list.

http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/misc_pages/houston_tx_3_04.html

Thanks!

Jill B.