Re: stretching paper

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 02/15/04-04:24:49 PM Z

This is exactly how wood behaves, dimensional stability is non-existent
cross grain, huge with the grain. So much so, that when making pieces
from wood (vs plywood, which is built from thin sheets of wood laid down
in alternating grain directions with glue, plywood is very stable
dimensionally), there are all sorts of methods to accommodate cross
grain expansion and shrinkage. It will happen, you've got to live with it.

Pam