RE: Spotting Alt Prints

From: Bob Kiss ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 02/16/04-09:03:42 PM Z

Let's not forget that recent studies have suggested that Van Gogh had his
mental problems because he used to hold his brushes in his mouth...the paint
wet ends...while working with another color. He used Cadmium yellow, lead
white (before it was banned) and cobalt blue. Imaging the havoc that can
play with your nervous system and liver!!!
                            CHEERS!
                                    BOB