Re: video

From: Adam. Waterson ^lt;artistboi@speakeasy.net>
Date: 02/18/04-01:57:06 PM Z

give me a break
stop trying to create stuff

it isn't anti-semitic it is anti christian coalition. HELLO. Open
your eyes and stop thinking about yourself. I was raised Orthodoxy but
people are so blind by their faith that they can't see past it to
anything else.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU! Its about me!
adam.

and it has nothing to do with alternative processes, thats why i
prefaced the email to include a blip about it.

please
open your mind