Re: video

From: Bobhead ^lt;dalaibobra@houston.rr.com>
Date: 02/18/04-09:09:50 PM Z

Adam. Waterson wrote:

> my photographic work is usually an alternative process...
> so picking up a video camera is definitely an alternative process
>
> http://www.chubbychili.com/my_video/
> i made those 3 videos yesterday between 1pm and 11pm
>
> if u like it, pass it on
> peace
> adam.

Mildly interesting....you should do some more editing and stop jerking
the damn camera around!

Unsolicited, Anti-AltProc, OT-prolonging commentary:

Me personally, I am not a Christian, a fundamentalist, or anti-gay; but
I would urge you as a gay supporter to wake up! People who oppose your
lifestyle and who disagree with you aren't inherently driven by
hate.....undoubtedly some people do hate gays, but there is alot of
nuance on these issues and when you point a camera at some random
stranger and ask them why they hate you, you look as ridiculous as the
makeup jobs on some of those women! Most of them gave reasonable answers
based on their laughable belief systems, and you had nothing compelling
to challenge them with! Jon Lybrook's (quoted) open letter to Laura
Schlessinger is exactly the style needed in this debate.....

BTW, IGNORANCE is slavery Adam, and give me a break, opposing homosexual
marriage just might fall slightly below slavery in terms of social
injustice, I don't know.....

-Joe