Re: formaldehyde danger

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 02/19/04-02:15:17 AM Z

hi Philippe,

many thanks for the fascinating story of formaldehyde... which suggests
formaldehyde as a cancer preventive -- prophylactic in fact. But the story
of its danger has been planted and taken root, the harsh fumes sealing the
deal -- nobody will believe otherwise... Like in life, the facts are
irrelevant. Still, it's a nice thought for the day...

One other thought -- I walked over to Kremer this afternoon & bought some
powdered casein... It seems they also sell a liquid casein by Schmincke...
which recently raised its price to $22 for 500 cc -- apparently a big
seller for "milk paint" in historic recreations. I did not buy any.

Judy