RE: History buffs? Eder Readers?

From: Suzu Sn ^lt;bromideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 02/19/04-06:22:13 AM Z

Yes everyone this is the person...
(even looking at it I still can't spell it!)

Cor, anyone... was he indeed at the Geveart plant?

I know he made his own plates as well as sold his emulsion
to others and I am looking for the location of his
factory, and any known collections of his work, etc.

Thanks

--- "Breukel, C. (HKG)" <C.Breukel@lumc.nl> $B$+$i$N%a%C%;(B
$B!<%8!'(B
> Ray I cannot help you completly, since I do not know
> the exact speeling
> either..;-)..
>
> But I guess you are refering to van Monickhoven
> (sp?), a well known chemist
> at the Geveart plant, Belgium (Phillipe Monnoyer:
> are you listening?)

(Actually I was writing Philippe when I found I couldn't
spell VD's name...!)

Thanks again, Ray