Re: Clearprint Vellum

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/20/04-04:46:53 PM Z

Hi Sandy,

This mini-pepper embedded in the fiber of Clearprint is in the paper prior to
printing...I examined a fresh piece off the roll....I was just wondering if
Kerik or others had noticed the same thing... with the naked or partially
clothed eye you can't see it... it is barely visible with a 3x loupe... very
apparent with a 10X loupe.... I will look at it with my electron microscope next
hehehehe

At first I thought it was some artifact from digital negatives, but I am not
getting any pattern showing even on the Clearprint from the digital negatives.
  Maybe I need to suck harder on the hose to the vacuum frame.

Mark