Re: Gum printing

From: Gordon J. Holtslander ^lt;holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
Date: 02/24/04-09:20:10 AM Z

A couple of more gum coating techniques are:

>From the paint department of your local hardware store ...

Use a foam brush - try and find a soft not very dense bruch

and a foam paint roller. These are usually used for painting trim.

Both are relatively cheap to try.

Gord

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Susan Huber wrote:

> Hello, I'm the new kid on the block- I agree with the comment to use a hake
> brush. Use the largest one for the paper size. Susan.

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2