Re: kallitypes

From: Stephane Kenn ^lt;steph@platinumken.com>
Date: 02/24/04-12:47:55 PM Z

Hi,

You could use a solution of sodium or potassium dichromate to increase
contrast.
the solution can either be added to the sensitizer or the the developer you are
using. I have also found that toning the print with a gold or
palladium/platinum solution renders beautiful results.

Stephane

--
Stephane Kenn
Platinumken