Microscope

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 02/28/04-04:02:58 PM Z

Hi,
      I have a hunch that E-Bay is the bargain basement for Microscopes.. I
would imagine that anything in Ziess Leitz, or Nikon would be name brands to
look for.. I think they are like densitometers by costing thousands new and
used ones going for several hundred..
      Polaroid's MP4 system has a series of lenses that go down very low
for ultra high enlargements as well as a microscope adaptor, but may not be
the highest quality..

Here is a Olympus unit and I think this company may have a few electron
Microscopes listed as well.

HGR Surplus Sales

http://www.hgrindustrialsurplus.com/Detail.asp?PartNum=01-505-141

jc