RE: preservative for gum.

From: curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 02/29/04-05:24:14 AM Z

Hallo Juan,
Seperate some of the gum solution before you add the carbolic acid and store
it
the same way. This way you can test if both gum solutions will keep in good
order
and how long it takes for the gum solutions to go bad (without the carbolic
acid).

Bert from Holland "have fun and catch that lightbeam"
www.tegenlicht.com