Re: Nu-Arc Mercury Exposure

From: jack reisland ^lt;reislandj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 02/29/04-08:38:17 PM Z

You can check back through "completed items" to see what other plate makers
have sold for. This price is in the ballpark for a newer unit. Older tabletop
Nuarcs do go for quite a bit less, and Nuarc flip-tops, being big and
cumbersome, can sometimes be had for a song, but it would be best to find one
within driving distance, because the shipping on one would be pretty steep.

Jack Reisland