Re: OT inkjet neg fading

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 01/04/04-04:32:13 AM Z

I have to wonder if his downfall was orchestrated by the industry. Might
be, in a short sighted corporate sort of way, handy to have no
recognized expert to dispute corporate claims on longevity, color
fastness, etc. And now that we're all hooked on digital, the companies
no longer have to convince us that it's a good technology; so Wilhelm
has served his purpose, is no longer needed, and is very expensive to boot.

Pam