Re: Palladium

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/05/04-08:44:17 PM Z

Scott,

A good source is Engelhard. Current price is about $8 a gram for
Palladium (II) Chloride.

Contact information is:

        Engelhard Corp.
        554 Engelhard Drive
        Seneca, South Carolina 29678
        (800) 336-8559
        (864) 882-9841

Rick Clayton is at extension 4. Several people on this list report
good dealings with Mr. Clayton.

Just remember that you should mix all of the 50 grams into solution
fairly soon after purchase because palladium (II) chloride is
unstable in the powder state.

Sandy King