Re: Palladium

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 01/06/04-11:24:24 AM Z

Jeffrey, Tony and Eric raised a question about my statement,

>>Just remember that you should mix all of the 50 grams into solution
>>fairly soon after purchase because palladium (II) chloride is
>>unstable in the powder state.

The fact is I don't have any documentation on this. It was stated to
me as a fact by a very experienced Pt/Pd printer and I just really
never questioned it. I would generally verify this kind of
information before passing it on as fact but the authority of the
source in this case suggested very high reliability.

Sandy King