RE: Gold Chloride

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/08/04-07:11:03 AM Z

Thank you very much for the valuable information.

Err, I didn't think about Tetenal's Gold toner (shame on me!). Is it the
same thing as (5gr Citric Acid + 5ml 5% Gold Chloride + distilled water
to make 1000ml)? Or are there any other additives? Will ask the
availability to the distributor (I remember seeing Blue Toner on their
showroom - but not Gold Toner). Thank you very much for the tip.

What do you mean by saying "not stable" about Tetenal Gold Toner diluted
1:10?

Regards,
Loris.