Re: success!

From: epona ^lt;acolyta@napc.com>
Date: 01/09/04-10:46:00 AM Z

Hi Darryl,

So you primarily use Crane's? Interesting. Maybe I got a bad batch.
Or it's too dry here. Or I'm using too much Tween. The Tween I was
given by a photographer friend is a very thick substance. Perhaps I
should be diluting it before I measure out the 1 cc for the sensitizer?
  Can you expound on what the visual effects of too much/too little
Tween would be?

Thanks!
Christine

"Crazy" is a term of art: "Insane" is a term of Law. Remember that, and
you will save yourself a lot of trouble.
      ~ Hunter S. Thompson