Re: Argyrotype

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/09/04-09:53:25 PM Z

Geez, Sandy, it sounds like he's a classical "Type A Personality" — the
Arrrggghhh Type

It just goes to show that you can say what you want about people's spouses,
children, religion, cars, etc....but never cast dispersions on their dog or
their favorite alt photo process....

Besides, I thought when you said that you were talking about Gum....

Mark Nelson