RE: humidity in your darkroom........

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 01/11/04-10:34:57 AM Z

Great news, yes. I also wanted t make you aware (if you weren't
already) that Crane makes the 90 lb (and heavier) cover in large
sheets - up to 20X26. The price is right at $30 for 20 sheets for the
23X29 size.... or an 11.5 X 14.5 sheet for less than .50 (with
shipping).

Aren't deadlines great for motivating us to get work done?

Darryl