RE: good source for UV tubes?

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/12/04-08:07:28 PM Z

In my area Lowes carries the BLB tubes, which are only slightly less
efficient that BLs.

However, in case anyone is interested I have on hand several boxes of
24" 20 watt BL tubes, brand new, that Sam Wang asked me to sell for
hiom. I will sell them to anyone on the list for $2.00 per tube less
than best price you can find anywhere else. I am not sure exactly how
many tubes there are, but at least 18 and perhaps as many as 24. Good
opportunity for someone to assemble a bank of UV lights.

Please note, however, that I am going to Mexico on Friday and won't
be back until the end of the month so if you have any interest in
these tubes please note the information and plan to contact me at the
end of the month.

Sandy King