Re: screenprinting chemical question

From: Sam Tischler ^lt;altproc2001@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/15/04-10:21:35 AM Z

Chris,
Try using household bleach. The way I have done it in
the past is to take the screens to a self serve car
wash and brush (or apply however you want) the bleach
on the screen let it sit for a little while and then
blast it with the high pressure rinse. Repeat as
necessary. This has worked great for me in the past
however if the screens are to old just rescreen the
frames with new material. Its not that expensive.
Sam

--- "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>