Re: density range of negatives

From: jacques verschuren ^lt;info@jacquesverschuren.nl>
Date: 01/15/04-12:55:31 PM Z

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ender100@aol.com
  To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 7:51 PM
  Subject: Re: density range of negatives

  Do you mean the original negative you are scanning or the density range of a desktop negative you are printing?
  The density of the desktop negative.

  In a message dated 1/15/04 2:34:48 AM, info@jacquesverschuren.nl writes:

    More and more am I getting at it; the comprehension of density range of negatives. Several contributors to this list have stated that they measure the density range of their negatives with a UV reading densitometer. But if you don't have access to one, I am sure you will be able to measure these values in programmes like Photoshop. Question now is, how to do this? Any help will be appreciated