RE: B&S Carbon Tissue

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 01/16/04-03:18:31 AM Z

I see. Unfortunately I don't have access to View Camera magazine... A
few words about the product will be helpful (advantages, disadvantages -
if there are any except the price - limited color selection perhaps?...)
BTW, please note that I know little about the Carbon process (many other
processes too, including gum). I'm interested in a pigment process
capable of very high detail, wide tonal range, good dMax, excellent
longevity and less labour-intensive than multiple-layer gum printing...
that's why I'm interested with the new product; does this product
fulfill the criteria listed above?

Regards,
Loris.