Re: I kid you not, here's a new alt process

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 01/17/04-11:09:25 PM Z

Aren't you in the Carolinas? Is that really a safe place to be talking about
the morphine & marijuana processes? Oh, wait. You spent all those years
getting jaded in Montana. I get it. Never mind.

Here I've been sweating that **I** might end up in the Ashcroft Files for
gathering materials for my uranium process.