RE: Gloy v gum

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 01/18/04-07:53:15 PM Z

Katharine,

Do you or anyone know if there are differences amongst the gloys of
the world as there is gum arabic?

P.S. I bought two tubes/sticks of gloy last time I visited mother
England and believe I have most of both remaining. I'm pretty certain
I could live without one of these. Would you like some gloy?

Darryl