Re: Gloy v gum

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/18/04-03:17:01 PM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

 Gloy is a brand name from Henkel.

I can't find it now, but it seems to me there was a post from Terry King
on the B&S forum not long ago to the effect that Gloy is no longer
appearing on Henkel's product list. I wasn't interested enough at the
time to pay attention, and still am not (I tested the stuff out of
intellectual curiosity rather than personal interest) as I much prefer
gum arabic myself, but anyone who is interested in gloy might want to
check that out with Terry or with Henkel.
kt