RE: Hello to all and a question- web traffic

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 01/19/04-09:36:35 PM Z

I guess this message is about the price of success...

from Yahoo...
Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again
later.
http://www.geocities.com/schrammr1/schramm_studioa.htm

Ok, I'll be back.

Darryl