Workshop during Fotofest Houston March 27-28

From: Clay Harmon ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 01/20/04-12:58:50 PM Z

FYI for those in the region....

Kerik Kouklis and I will be giving a 2 day platinum palladium printing
techniques workshop at my workshop/studio during the Houston Fotofest.
We have room for about 4-5 participants, and we will cover everything
you need to begin printing in pt/pd or improve your existing platinum
printing techniques.

Check out www.kerik.com/wrkshps.htm for details

Small camera users should not be afraid to attend, as we will be able
to make some digital negs 'on the fly' for you to use.

Clay