Re: CITATIONS

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/21/04-09:50:55 PM Z

Judy,

I googled one of the sentence in the Bush quote and got:

I'm the commander - see, I don't need to explain-I do not need to explain why
I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President. Maybe
somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I
owe anybody an explanation.

- G.W. Bush, in Bush At War

which is more scarey than funny.... the clue quote is hillarious!

Mark Nelson