Re: Indigo

From: ericawd ^lt;ericawd@mem.quik.com>
Date: 01/23/04-07:05:16 AM Z

My experience has been the same as Mr. Gerling's. Until recently, I have
been working exclusively with 4 color gums. About 2-3 years ago, I found an
old recipe for them from my college days and decided to give it a whirl. I
have been using pretty much the usual 4 colors, the ratio for which were
included in the instructions. For me, it worked well.

Lately, I have been branching out a bit and found that I like the indigo
color and have tried more than one ratio. In theory indigo would seem to
have the required characteristics. But I guess not.

Thank you for the replies.

Candace Spearman