OT Photoshop Office 2003

From: Charlotte 1 ^lt;cgabrie1@optonline.net>
Date: 01/24/04-09:45:56 PM Z

This might not help you as I am almost totally computer illiterate but here
are a few thoughts: 1. If your computer is old, then perhaps installing
Office 2003 used up too much memory which is why it now takes so long to
open up a file. 2. When I bought my Imac, it had Microsoft Office 2003-30
day trial version installed on it. Then when I installed the Microsoft
Office that I purchased, the two versions clashed with each other and
created havoc with many of my other programs. I had to get rid of the trial
version. I know this wasn't of any help... Good luck. Charlotte