RE: [OT] Re: moral dilemma

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 01/25/04-09:51:19 PM Z

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Bob Kiss wrote:

> All I am asking is that we either apply the rules uniformly to ALL off
> topic postings or we don't. I think we need to be reasonable and fair here.

Actually, what this exchange proves is that -- as if we didn't know -- the
eye sees what it came to see.

What's funny or shameful (or both) about it is that there were no protests
about an exceptionally inane offtopic thread (and yes, I participated)
until my subsequent response that actually in fact had something to do
with alt photo: a rather interesting use (and informative description) of
direct duplicating film.

So after all the wise (or dumb) cracking in all directions, it was the ON
TOPIC e-mail that raised objections.

Go figure....

J.