Re: storing lenses

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 01/26/04-10:40:18 AM Z

Florists often carry silica gel for drying flowers. Try the floral or gardening
department. If they don't carry it, I'm sure the owner could tell you where to
get it. Oh, but that's right, Sam Walton's dead now, isn't he? ;-)

If you can't get it locally, click here:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=silica+gel

You'll just pay for shipping instead of letting the proprietor "absorb" the cost.

Best wishes,
Jon