Re: Alt Photo Processes & Negative Density

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/27/04-08:51:19 AM Z

Thanks Judy and others who responded. The resources are quite helpful. I
know there are a million processes out there, each with it's on
idiosyncrasies. So far it appears that gum is on the low end of requirement in terms of
negative density range and salt prints on the high end, but I obviously haven't
exhausted all the available information. Any other comments that would
enlighten this feeble brain would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Mark Nelson