Re: 5X7 developing tank, was Re: moral dilemma & welcome to wallmart OT

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/29/04-11:57:20 AM Z

Argon,

One place in Chicago that still has a lot of stuff sitting back on dusty old
shelves is Central Camera on Wabash, near Columbia College—in fact they offer
discounts and stock a lot of supplies for the students from Columbia. I am
sure they might stock some of the darkroom aids. For marital aids, you have
to go up on Halstead to.... hehehehe just kidding.

Mark Nelson