RE: Temperaprint & Gum

From: David J. Greiner Jr. ^lt;godlike@elp.rr.com>
Date: 01/30/04-01:57:23 AM Z

Yupo fresh from the package sort of has the whiteness of cardstock and the
feel of laminated paper. It's hard to describe, but you may have seen and
handled it and not realized it. If you've eaten in a chili's, applebee's or
one of those types of restuarants you commonly find their menu's printed on
it. Ammusingly, I remember feeling one of these menus once and wondering
what the stuff was exaclty. I nearly burst out laughing when I received a
package of the yupo and there it was.

   -David-