Re: Yupo, was Re: Temperaprint & Gum

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 01/30/04-11:10:46 PM Z

Loris,

No, Yupo did not absorb the sensitizer. It just set on the surface
and waited to dry, with some puddles. Evening out the sensitizer over
the paper, without streaking, was the main problem. Try to apply a
coating of vandyke, kallitype or pallaidum sensitizer to a sheet of
plastic and you will see what I mean.

I may try Pete's suggestion and add a bit of colloid to the
sensitizer and try again. Would this make the coating an emulsion?

Sandy