Still clearing out my photo stuff

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 07/01/04-12:15:52 PM Z

I apparently missed something about an address change for the list recently,
I apologize if you received this commercial message more than once. Oh,
what the heck, I apologize for this commercial message period.

Getting ready to move and still working on clearing out
my 33 years of photo stuff - getting closer though.

Have a list of chemistry and some trays at
http://www.mcn.org/k/nick/chemistry.html

Some alt (PT/PD) and some standard chemistry and some trays.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to ship this stuff, so it's availability is
probably limited to those who want to meet me or otherwise pick it up in the
San Francisco Bay area. More on that to those interested.

Make me an offer I can't refuse on the entire lot.

Nick
707-785-3440