RE: Museums in San Francisco

From: Thomas Gary Howard ^lt;Thomas@Thomas-Howard.com>
Date: 07/03/04-02:41:15 PM Z

If you can make it across the Bay to Oakland and Berkeley... You can see
the Oakland Museum of California (http://www.museumca.org/) which is
home to the Dorothea Lange archive and usually has much better photo
exhibits than the SFMoMA. There is also the Kala Art Institute
(http://kala.org/) for all kinds of printmaking.

  -Thomas