RE: Drying Pt/Pd. prints

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 07/04/04-08:38:11 AM Z

One thing that you may experience however is a change in paper dimension. I
have noticed that some papers that are heat dried have more shrinkage than
an air dried print on screens. Once again this is dependant on heat level
and evenness of airflow.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9