RE: Group exhibitions / Manhattan

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGiliberti@Controlotron.com>
Date: 07/14/04-07:03:33 AM Z

We have a group in Southampton/East Hampton Long Island, The East End
Photographers Group, that exhibits about 3 times a year out here. We have a
few members doing alt processes including platinum, bromoil and I do
photogravure type photo etchings. In the city you might want to contact
Marilyn Stevenson (m arilyn@marilynstevenson.com
<mailto:marilyn@marilynstevenson.com> 1 973 906-1392). She also curates for
the New Century Artists cooperative gallery in Chelsea (212 367-7072).

gerrygiliberti@juno.com <mailto:gerrygiliberti@juno.com>