RE: Group exhibitions / Manhattan

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGiliberti@Controlotron.com>
Date: 07/14/04-09:56:08 AM Z

Yes these are different groups. The East End Photographers Group is based in
East Hampton and Riverhead. We show locally at Ashawagh Hall in East
Hampton, the Southampton Cultural Center in Southampton (our next show is
July 31 to August 8), and other venues on the North Fork of Long Island. We
are affiliated with a small coop gallery called the Image Gallery at 119
Griffing Ave. in Riverhead (631 298-0070 Ken Rubino). The group has been
around since 1988 and our membership fluctuates from 15 to 60 members
depending on where we show. The New Century Artist coop gallery is in the
city and has shows on a monthly basis. Marilyn can give you all the details
about that. Also in the city the Stevenson Gallery (no relation to Marilyn)
only shows alternative processes so you might want to bring you portfolio to
them. They are judging a juried show at the SoHo Photo gallery in the city
next month of only alternative process images so it might be a way to get
them to see your work.