Re: Commercial printing vs gum printing

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 07/14/04-08:23:47 PM Z

I've been involved in both gum printing and conventional printing &
publishing for many years. I've read a lot of interesting comments in this
thread. I seriously hope nobody is considering unsubscribing due to this
discussion.

Here's a combination cyanotype/gum 3 color print I created from in -camera
color separations:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/dave_rose/dr_fall_colors.html

>From my experience, it's possible to produce a decent black with tri-color
CMY gum printing.