Re: alternatives to matte board in framing?

From: Adam. Waterson ^lt;artistboi@speakeasy.net>
Date: 07/15/04-11:10:42 AM Z

Thats not entirely true. there are perfectly great framing methods
without matt board, don't feel swiped for tradition just because u're
using antiquated techniques.

I've been seeing a lot of cprints (which is different, i know) mounted
on plexi and then presented in a black frame with an 1in gap around the
plexi. thats hot.

or just floating the image in a black wooden frame, with a 1 or 2"
border would look nice. glass on the front.