Group exhibition

From: gdimase@hotmail.com
Date: 07/16/04-09:05:25 PM Z

Hi Gerry,
I spoke to Marilyn following your suggestion.
She suggested to visit New Century Gallery which I will do tomorrow.
She is not coming to Manhattan till the middle of August and she only
expects to organize a new exhibition in December.
I have also set up an appointment with Steveson Gallery to show my work for
next Wednesday.
Marilyn mentioned that you are organizing an exhibition now in SouthHampton
and because my website is under construction I thought about scanning and
sending you 6 images in order for you to consider them.
They should be ready tomorrow and I will forward them to you.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Giovanni
pd Any other list member who has contacts for exhibit? I go anywhere in the
USA