Re: comments on Fuji Finepix S7000

From: Marie Wohadlo ^lt;mwohadlo@press.uchicago.edu>
Date: 07/19/04-08:07:14 AM Z

I like my FinePix -- I was looking at a Sony, but went with the Fuji. I
always shoot at the highest file size and I personally don't mind dealing
with them later on my Mac --- I don't take 100's and 100's, so that's fine
with me. I think the flash is AWESOME --- doesn't look like your typical
flash snashots. There's still a lot I don't know about this camera as I
haven't been able to bring myself to sit down and read the whole manual,
but it does what I need it to do, AND the USB connection auto-mounts it
like a hard drive on my desktop!