RE: color gamut

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 07/19/04-11:35:37 PM Z

Judy and Jack, It also be the view setting. Judy check to make sure that
your monitor color space is selected. Check the Proof set up and have it
checked on Monitor RGB. Your colors should improve. Also make sure that
you've downloaded the most current RAW plug in for PS.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226