Re: UV exposure unit

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 07/22/04-03:22:28 PM Z

Darryl,
I had the sam eproblem using a magnetic ballast desined for 2 tubes.
Although regular fluorescent tubes would start just fine, UV tubes would
sometimes start, sometimes glow and sometimes just do nothing. FOr a while
I just wiggled the tube to get it started, sometimes just touching it
would be enough. Eventually I rewired with a small ballast and a starter.
Both purchased at Home Depot. It works 100% of the time now.

Marek Matusz, Houston